Workshops with Zuza Krajewska
Date: 7.09.2019 (Saturday), 10:00 AM - 18:00 PM
Location: Studio 99 (Fort Mokotów, ul. Racławicka 99, Warszawa)
Price: 840 PLN
Numer of participants: 12
Application deadline: 25.08.2019 (Sunday)
Announcement of results: 29.08.2019 (Thursday)
Payment deadline: 2.09.2019 (Monday)
We kindly invite you to take part in a workshop with Zuza Krajewska.
Workshops accompany the exhibition “Dangerous shots. 100 years of fashion photography in Poland”.
10AM-10:30AM - theoretical introduction about working with the model and styling elements
10:30AM-2:00PM - photo session in studio
2:00PM-2:30PM - break
2:30PM-6:00PM - outdoor photo session / on the roof with daylight
Please bring your camera with you.
- access to a fully equipped professional photo studio (Studio 99)
- models (Uncover Models)
- make-up artist and hair stylist (Michał Kuś)
- clothes for the session (RESERVED)
- optimised group size (limited to 12 participants in total)
- certified diploma issued upon completion of the workshop series
UPON COMPLETING THE WORKSHOP SERIES
- has a new photoshoot for his portfolio,
- gains an experience in working in a fully equiped proffessional photostudio,
- knows how to react on a changing light conditions thoughout the whole photoshoot,
- understands the significance of team work and each team members' role in creating the finnal effect,
- masters croping and editing rules,
- is familiar with clients' and magazines' expectations.
TO APPLY FOR THE WORKSHOP SERIES
Interested candidates should fill out the application form available here
Candidates who have been selected to take part in the workshops will be notified by e-mail, including payment instructions to cover the cost of the workshop.
ABOUT THE LECTURER
Zuza Krajewska, a photographer, filmmaker, a graduate of the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdanska. Lives and works in Warsaw. Published in I-D, Vice, Le Monde, Flofferz, Hunger and cooperated with worldwide advertising agencies. A prizewinner for covers and editorials. e.g. 2nd Grand Press Front, Gold KTR, Golden Eagle. She showed her works on individual and group exhibitions, e.g. Centre for Contemporary Art in Warsaw - CSW Zamek Ujazdowski , the National Museum in Warsaw, BWA Gallery in Sopot, BWA Gallery in Warsaw, BWA Gallery in Wroclaw, Raster Gallery in Warsaw.
More about Zuza:
Media patronage over the exhibition: Vogue Poland.
Patronage over the exhibition: Reserved.
Main partner of the exhibition: MDDP, one of the leading consulting companies in Poland.
Partner of the exhibition: Mercedes-Benz Poland.
Patronage over the Foundation is held by Fort Mokotów and White Stone Development.
In case of any additional questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.